In my last post, I wrote about the fact that if you want to increase your sales, you need to build trust with your prospects to overcome their natural skepticism and cynicism.
Which, naturally, leads to a question: How??
Here are 23 ways:
1. Send them useful articles and blog posts.
2. Always be courteous.
3. Give them a buyer’s guide.
4. Ask good questions to truly understand their issues.
5. Listen attentively.
6. Follow up.
7. Follow up quickly.
8. Provide them with free consulting.
9. Use self-deprecating humor.
10. Respect their time and intelligence.
11. Invite them to events where they can meet people or learn things.
13. Give them a free trial or sample.
14. Share case studies, third-party reviews and testimonials.
15. Empathize with them.
16. Offer a money-back guarantee.
17. Be on time.
18. Refrain from speaking badly about anyone.
19. Give them a gift that helps them do their job.
20. Make it clear you won’t rush or pressure them.
21. Deliver on your promises.
22. Invite them to connect with you on social media.
23. Show them how to save money, even if it means a smaller commission.
Keep in mind that building trust takes time. (Longer with some people than others.) Be patient. Don’t get frustrated. The more effort you invest in demonstrating you’re trustworthy, the better your sales will be.
What other ways have you built trust with your prospects? Please share them in the comments.