Who Is this Guy?
Let’s be honest.
You don’t really care where Don was born, where he went to school or what his degree was in. You don’t care whether he’s married or has kids, pets or houseplants. You don’t care about his awards, the organizations he belongs to or the number of publications in which his articles have appeared. You don’t even care about the books he’s written, because these days it seems like everybody and their house cleaner has written a book.
When it comes down to it, there are only three things about Don you really care about:
1. Does he know what he’s talking about?
2. Will my audience enjoy hearing him?
3. Can he help them produce real results?
All fair questions. Here are your answers:
1. Don’s sales career started at the age of seven, selling seeds, greeting cards and other items door-to-door. Through high school, college and beyond, he sold both products and services, to consumers and businesses. His last “real job” was with a Washington, D.C. delivery company that, under his leadership, grew by an average of 38% a year. So he definitely knows sales.
“Don’s mastery of the subject matter really gets the point across.”—Martin Cooley, Network Computing Technologies
2. However, knowing a lot about a subject doesn’t make a person a great speaker. You’ve probably suffered through presentations by people who were clearly experts, but were so boring you had to fight to stay awake.
Fortunately, Don also brings a performer’s background to his presentations. He has acted on stage and film, appeared in the Ringling Brothers, Barnum & Bailey Circus, and even performed at the legendary comedy club, The Improv. This experience contributes to his command of the platform and his ability to keep audiences entertained and involved for hours at a time.
“I am still amazed by your energy and ability to “carry the floor” for over 5 hours and still keep your audience in the palm of your hand.”—Robert Luna, Medical Management Consultants
3. By combining his sales expertise and performance skills with intensive research, Don delivers programs that are industry—and even company—specific. So audience members get unique insights and practical, relevant tools they can use immediately to increase their sales. Which is why Don is typically the highest-rated speaker at conferences and why his corporate clients often bring him back again and again.
“This is my 3rd year (attending Don’s program) and my sales have skyrocketed!” —Bob Maris, The Boat King
To learn more about Don and how he can help you and your people, call or e-mail today!
Don Cooper, The Sales Heretic™ • 303-832-4248 • E-mail Don